Firewire target mode is also discussed in the article above– I have found both firewire target mode as well as the previous SCSI disk mode to be invaluable techniques for transferring data to and from Mac laptops. This how-to article provides some guidance if this is of interest.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Video Toolbox: A Good iPad App for Blurring Student Faces (when needed) - 2015
- Social Media Consulting Services - 2012
- Essential Media for Educators - 2012
- Surviving Dachau, Liberating Mauthausen - 2011
- Podcast373: Innovation, Creativity and Future Schools - 2011
- Erewhon, Mt Sunday (Edoras) and the Rangitata Valley - 2009
- EETT Funding (Title IID) Updates - 2009
- Advocating for differentiated content filtering - 2008
- Here come Star Trek communicators - 2007
- Self-promotional video is instructive on different levels - 2007