I also made a few updates to my “Just for Fun” page.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- EduBrawl! Pros Debate Mobile, Flipped and Games - 2013
- iPad: A Tool for Differentiation (in a primary classroom) #mace11 #edapp - 2011
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers (a book club discussion) - 2010
- Two Flowers Unblocks Ning - 2010
- Web 2.0 Projects by Laura Sadler #mace2010 - 2010
- Cell Phones R 4 More Than Texting: Let's plan for them, not ban them! - 2010
- Free Resources from Discovery Education #mace2010 - 2010
- Janet Wozniak: Think back to the reason you got into education: To change the world - 2010
- It takes leadership to get creative in schools and support the use of Skype - 2010
- Kansas Memory: Real Stories, Real People #mace2010 - 2010