Here are the versus suggested in step #1, hyperlinked to the English NIV version for convenience:
1 Corinthians 13
1 John 4:7-21
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Setting Up an iPad Cart [VIDEO] - 2014
- Managing Distractions: Maintaining Focus and Creating Media - 2013
- The iCloud Cometh - 2011
- Guest blogging is like going on vacation! - 2010
- Comparing Worldbook Encyclopedia 2008, WikiPedia, and Digital Stories - 2009
- My Dell Mini 10V Netbook with Ubuntu is on the way - 2009
- Podcast272: A Conversation about the Cell Phone Audio Tour at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum - 2008
- QuickStart Guide for Internet Research with Google Notebook - 2008
- Promote visual literacy and extend learning with a photo contest - 2007
- Christmas in August! - 2006