sessions are available (Luddite Literacy: Digital Tools or Toys in the 21st
Century Classroom?, Digital Dishonesty: Trends and Tools to Address Them,
Digital Storytelling: New (and old) Literacies for a New Millenium) as well as
my presentation for the Austin Area Macintosh User’s Group: Technology
Integration in the Classroom and the Texas Immersion Pilot (TIP)
21st Century Classroom?
Digital Dishonesty: Trends and Tools
to Address Them
Digital Storytelling: New (and old)
Literacies for a New Millenium
Technology Integration in the
Classroom and the Texas Immersion Pilot (TIP)
Recommended reading on these and
other topics related to Educational Technology are included on the “Coffee Shop”
page of my Tools and Techniques website, “Tools for the TEKS: Integrating
Technology in the Classroom.” At the bottom of the page, anyone can sign up to
receive my free / periodic newsletter about edtech related issues and
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Polar Extremes on NOVA - Behold the Reality of Higher Carbon Dioxide Levels - 2020
- The Dream of Creative Writing - 2019
- Opening Tinkercad 3D Designs in Minecraft - 2017
- Why and How of Outside Sharing with KidBlog - 2016
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Create Illustrated PDF Stories with Story Patch on an iPad - 2012
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010