February 10th update on the TIP project in Austin are available.
Macintosh user’s group. At the kind invitation of Glenn Chase, I provided a
presentation at CapMac’s February meeting including an overview and status
report of the TIP grant project, as things are going for campuses I am working
with here in West Texas.
2005 CapMac newsletter (available as a PDF file) includes more
information and photographs about my presentation. My presentation slides are also available from my website. The photos
also include one of my technology mentors, Carl Ward, who is also my
CapMac is a great
group! I wish we had a similar one here in Lubbock.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Use Celly to Setup a Free Text Messaging Group Chat - 2013
- Using TweetChat to Follow Educational Twitter Chats - 2013
- First Lesson in Minecraft (and why I waited a year to ask my son to teach me) - 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone - 2012
- Twitter - A Powerful Collaboration Tool for Teachers by Eric Langhorst - 2012
- Digital Storytelling by Anne Daugherty - 2012
- 21st Century Classrooms: What does it take to Start? by Dyane Smokorowski #mace11 - 2011
- XO Laptops coming to Birmingham, Alabama - 2008
- MySpace education - 2006
- Videoconferencing across a state - 2006