The father is a colleague. Please keep their family in your prayers.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- TEDx Video Conversation Night - 2015
- Quickstart Guide for iMovie '09 - 2010
- Believe in Me (Inspirational video for the start of school) - 2009
- Podcast270: A Conversation with Benjamin Franklin- Inventor, Statesman, Author and Civic Activist - 2008
- A Storychasers code of ethics, remembering Lee Baber - 2008
- Tragedy on the Kingfisher bridge - 2007
- MTI 2006 presos on Kan-Ed Live! - 2006
- Grocery store advertising goes more multimedia - 2005