Good year to be a 7th grader in the state of New Mexico. The state is spending 600K to buy every 7th grader a HP laptop, with training provided by Classroom Connect (PDF file).
Amazing to see how fast these one to one initiatives are proliferating across the nation. My dissertation is going to be timely.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Options for Classroom Blogging (August 2019) - 2019
- Web-based Video Editing with WeVideo (Including Green Screen) - 2017
- Changing Mindsets: STEM Is NOT Content Areas in Isolation - 2015
- Developing & Writing a Pitch for your Book - 2015
- Reconsider Your Neutral Brainstorming Assumptions - 2012
- Inspired by Angela Maiers #blc10 presentation: Writing for Real - 2010
- Legal Fight Over Publicly funded Charter Schools and Online Education in Oklahoma - 2010
- So many CMS options: Why I mainly invest in WordPress and Google Sites - 2009
- Good del.icio.us and Google Notebook how-to guides - 2007
- iPhoto 08 First Impressions - 2007