In this podcast I feature something different, a skypecast interview with educator and technologist Miguel Guhlin of San Antonio, Texas. We discuss the opportunities, benefits, and challenges of open source software and technologies in education.
Program Length: 29 min, 41 sec
File size: 13.6 MB
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Handy Features of Google Classroom - 2015
- Print over WiFi to Lexmark Printer from Mac Laptop - 2013
- Helping Parents in Prison Connect with their Children - 2011
- Volunteer for #k12online10 - 2010
- Used Access 95 book, anyone? - 2010
- An iPhone-recorded International Cooking Show Episode - 2009
- Media literacy, US Presidential elections, and assertions of infanticide support - 2008
- Podcast enclosure mystery: Help! - 2007
- The Children's Machine - 2006
- Farewell to a good friend - 2005