Did you know there are easy, free ways to have spellcheck whenever you are typing something on a webpage? This can be real handy for web forms and any type of read/write web tool.
If you are using a Mac, in the Safari web browser go to EDIT – SPELLING and choose CHECK SPELLING AS YOU TYPE.
If you are using a Windows computer, download and install ieSpell, a free spell checker for Windows IE.
Thanks to Shane Hammontree for this tip! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- CDR Electronics in Oklahoma City: A GREAT Place to Buy Used iOS Devices & Macs - 2012
- Turn off Automatic iPhone Backups in iTunes with DiskAid - 2012
- Handwriting Resource Websites - 2012
- Day 1 experiences with a class blog on 21classes - 2010
- PBworks spam cleanup on Great Book Stories - 2010
- Paper-based Oxford English Dictionary days may be limited - 2010
- Mexico Cleaning up Police Corruption? - 2010
- Welcome to back to school PD: Let's start live blogging - 2009
- Spam Twitter Followers Proliferating - 2009
- Presentation for Oklahoma State School Board Association (Celebrate Oklahoma Voices) - 2009