In this podcast, I address:
- Spellchecking on webpages: Vital tools for Teaching and Learning with the Read/Write web
- Thoughts on One to One Technology Immersion in Floydada, Texas
Program Length: 13 min, 38 sec
File size: 6.3 MB
Referenced websites in this podcast include:
- The Texas Technology Immersion Pilot Project
- 3D Weather Globe and Atlas from MacKiev
- Bob Sprankle podcast with Angus King’s speech to SEED
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mini-Maker Faire Coming to Manhattan, Kansas September 20, 2014 - 2014
- Lessons Learned & Advice for Printed Book Self-Publishers: Use @CreateSpace - 2011
- K12 Online Conference 2010 Presenters: What a lineup! - 2010
- Your Superintendent Crisis Plan Doesn't Prepare You For This - 2009
- Podcast276: Imagineering the Ideal K-6 Classroom Learning Environment (Part 1) - 2008
- Encouraging Reading by Stephen Krashen - 2006
- KidsCast: Exciting Podcasting Activities to Promote Research and Learning - 2006
- The value of free information - 2005