I have created an online curriculum entitled “Podcasting 101,” open to anyone and everyone to access and use. In the philosophy section at the top I discuss what I am hoping– to collaborate with at least a few other educators on the creation and refinement of this curriculum, and then use it for workshops I offer myself (as others can if desired) on podcasting in education.
When you access Podcasting 101, you can choose to login as a guest to view all the content. To join in the discussions, you’ll need the enrollment key from me or another co-facilitator (yet TBA.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 1st Day of STEM Makers Studio: Success! - 2014
- Podcast409: All My Lesson Plans are in Google Docs! (An Interview with Shelly Fryer) - 2013
- Falco on Demand - 2011
- Advocating for balanced approaches to Internet filtering in schools - 2009
- Branding, Advertising, and the Attention Economy - 2009
- Transferring cell phone recorded audio (voicenote) to a Mac computer - 2009
- Want a successful laptop initiative? Better choose Mac laptops! - 2008
- CustomGuides: Free how-to tutorials ready to use - 2008
- Free Mobile Alerts: One-to-many text messaging and voicemail - 2008
- Kozol on NCLB and the struggles of real teachers - 2007