I have created an online curriculum entitled “Podcasting 101,” open to anyone and everyone to access and use. In the philosophy section at the top I discuss what I am hoping– to collaborate with at least a few other educators on the creation and refinement of this curriculum, and then use it for workshops I offer myself (as others can if desired) on podcasting in education.
When you access Podcasting 101, you can choose to login as a guest to view all the content. To join in the discussions, you’ll need the enrollment key from me or another co-facilitator (yet TBA.)
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- 1st Day of STEM Makers Studio: Success! - 2014
- Podcast409: All My Lesson Plans are in Google Docs! (An Interview with Shelly Fryer) - 2013
- Falco on Demand - 2011
- Advocating for balanced approaches to Internet filtering in schools - 2009
- Branding, Advertising, and the Attention Economy - 2009
- Transferring cell phone recorded audio (voicenote) to a Mac computer - 2009
- Want a successful laptop initiative? Better choose Mac laptops! - 2008
- CustomGuides: Free how-to tutorials ready to use - 2008
- Free Mobile Alerts: One-to-many text messaging and voicemail - 2008
- Kozol on NCLB and the struggles of real teachers - 2007