I have created an online curriculum entitled “Podcasting 101,” open to anyone and everyone to access and use. In the philosophy section at the top I discuss what I am hoping– to collaborate with at least a few other educators on the creation and refinement of this curriculum, and then use it for workshops I offer myself (as others can if desired) on podcasting in education.
When you access Podcasting 101, you can choose to login as a guest to view all the content. To join in the discussions, you’ll need the enrollment key from me or another co-facilitator (yet TBA.)
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast409: All My Lesson Plans are in Google Docs! (An Interview with Shelly Fryer) - 2013
- Falco on Demand - 2011
- Advocating for balanced approaches to Internet filtering in schools - 2009
- Branding, Advertising, and the Attention Economy - 2009
- Transferring cell phone recorded audio (voicenote) to a Mac computer - 2009
- Want a successful laptop initiative? Better choose Mac laptops! - 2008
- CustomGuides: Free how-to tutorials ready to use - 2008
- Free Mobile Alerts: One-to-many text messaging and voicemail - 2008
- Kozol on NCLB and the struggles of real teachers - 2007