In this week’s podcast I share 2 websightings, an RSS Quickstart Guide for Educators and Podcasting 101. I also discuss “The Digital Face of 21st Century Curriculum,” exploring how digital content is changing teaching and learning in the 21st Century.
Program Length: 21 min, 2 sec
File size: 10.1 MB
Referenced websites in this podcast include:
- Will Richardson’s RSS Quickstart Guide for Educators
- Bob Sprankle’s Bit by Bit Podcast
- Podcasting101 (free online curriculum about educational podcasting, created with Moodle)
- Technopoly by Neil Postman
- Skype: www.skype.com
- Google Talk: www.google.com/talk/
- ePals: www.epals.com
- Read/Write Web Tools: http://del.icio.us/wfryer/ReadWriteWebTools
- Teaching & Learning with the Read/Write Web
- Nettrekker: www.nettrekker.com
- BeyondBooks: www.beyondbooks.com
- ExploreLearning: www.explorelearning.com
- KidBiz3000 and TeenBiz3000: www.achieve3000.com
- UnitedStreaming: www.unitedstreaming.com
- AtomicLearning: www.atomiclearning.com
- MyAccess! Writing: www.vantagelearning.com
- The Savvy Technologist by Tim Wilson (Internet Archive Wayback Machine snapshot for Nov 2005)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Don't Let Toxic Voices Tell You Who You Are - 2019
- Hello from Shanghai! - 2011
- Collaborating on a debate assignment with Google Docs and Social Bookmarks - 2010
- News Literacy and the Basics of Journalism: Be Fair, Accurate and Clear - 2010
- A NO SCREENS Sunday afternoon - 2008
- Beware of Quechup Spam Scam - 2007
- Realize your dreams today, start virtually attending Stanford or MIT - 2007
- K-12 Online Conference Teasers! - 2007
- YALSA: Using social networking tools to encourage reading and literacy - 2007
- Meaningful PD and helping students create media - 2007