In this week’s podcast I introduce a new writing project I have started entitled “Publish At Will.” I welcome listener and reader feedback on the ideas contained in this message, either via email or recorded audio message sent as an email attachment.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Publish At Will writing project by Wesley Fryer
- TECSIG Fall 2005 Meeting
- eLearning Conference: Vancouver Oct 2005
Program Length: 12 min, 19 sec
File size: 5.6 MB
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Please Vote for my SXSWedu 2013 Book Talk: Why We Need to Play with Media - 2012
- Join in a free eTechOhio Webinar Tues Sept 20th on #playingwithmedia - 2011
- Share "timed" comments on Audio Recordings with SoundCloud - 2011
- Enjoy Podcast Fast Forward and Rewind Options with Podcaster.fm - 2011
- Exploring Suzhou, China (a StoryKit mobile phone digital story) #learning2cn - 2010
- Podcast280: Get Wiki With It! - 2008
- K-12 Online DEN Presentation on Slideshare - 2007
- Back in the USA, our travel day continues - 2007
- Notes from Gary Stager's Learning 2.0 Session: 10 things to do with a laptop - 2007
- Good insights from Madeleine Albright - 2006