I am teaching EDIT 5310 “Microcomputer Applications” for Wayland Baptist University here in Lubbock this term. We have started publishing some recordings of class presentations as podcasts, which are available from this Feedburner link. I have not submitted this to iTunes for formal inclusion, but if you want to subscribe to it with iTunes you can do so by:
– Copying the Feedburner link to your computer’s clipboard (right click / control click and choose copy link/shortcut.)
– In iTunes, under the ADVANCED menu select SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST.
– Paste the feed address you copied, and click OK to subscribe.
My course syllabus is available online also. We are hoping to have a Skype audio conference with a classroom in Alaska in upcoming weeks, if we can hook up with another class via ePals. You can hear more about ePals in the last 10 min or so of tonights’ class, available in the podcast for 27 Sep 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Chance favors the connected mind - 2010
- The Ethic of the Link, Hyperlinked Writing, and Mainstream Media Link Hangups - 2009
- Theater magic in Wamego, Kansas and KSU football - 2008
- Value of blogs and citizen journalism demonstrated in Myanmar - 2007
- Please submit a proposal for K-12 online! - 2006
- Imbee is better than Disney - 2006
- Friending on social networks - 2006
- CUE Opposes DOPA - 2006
- Education leaders propose more useless and counterproductive ideas - 2006
- Educational technology legal issues - 2005