Web Collaborator (webcollaborator.com) is a read/write web (web 2.0) online tool perfect for student projects. It combines a Wiki and a discussion board to help students collaborate on group projects.
Thanks to Tim Wilson for the head’s up on this. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Don't Get Tricked Online - A Media Literacy Lesson - 2019
- Amazed by Edgar's Design Creativity in Minecraft - 2014
- Photographic Highlights and Mapping Media Learning from NW Illinois - 2013
- Podcast410: Powerful Listening - Powerful Influence: A Conversation with Tim Hast - 2013
- Innovative Learning Institute in Norman: Nov 6, 2012 - 2012
- Digital Magazines: Text Plus Multimedia - 2011
- When Parents Don't Want Student Email - 2011
- Mirroring an iPad with iOS 5 & Apple TV - 2011
- Platforms for Interactively Sharing Student Work - 2010
- AudioBoo provides a great opportunity to record and share holiday memories - 2010