Two new fun podcasts were published today that you might find interesting… Walter Doue, a graduate student in the College of Education at Texas Tech, made an “interview with John Dewey” podcast using the voice transformer feature of Garageband software. Very creative!
Also, the 2nd graders producing Mills Murfee Podcast here in Lubbock released their 3rd podcast, which included a “shoutout” back to Room208 in Wells, Maine!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Utility to Find and Replace Broken WordPress Links - 2014
- Lessons Learned from Image Attribution & Tweetribution Confusion - 2011
- Microfiche, Copyrights, Open Licensing and Academic Journal Paywalls - 2010
- Dreaming of iPad Presentation Apps for the classroom - 2010
- Vote for Our Class Flip Video Scavenger Hunt Entries! - 2010
- Panoramic iPhone images from Hangzhou, China - 2009
- Help evaluate the 2008 K-12 Online Conference - 2008
- K12Online08 in the palm of my hand - 2008
- A Magnificent Moment in Lubbock - 2008
- 21st Century Cartographers by David Jakes - 2007