This podcast features a recommendation for Comic Life software, a heads up for my upcoming presentation at Lubbock’s Ultimate Education Summit, podcast referrals for students doing “shout-outs” to teach other and creatively using vocal transformation technologies, and teacher impact stories from undergraduate and graduate students in my summer and fall courses.
Program Length: 32 min, 44 sec
File size: 7.5 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Comic Life software
- Comic Life’s gallery of examples (lots of great ideas here for instructional uses)
- Tim Wilson’s podcast interview with the creators of Comic Life
- Upcoming “Ultimate Education Summit” in Lubbock
- Mills Murfee Podcast shout-out to Room208
- Room208 podcast shout-out to Mills Murfee students
- Walter Doue’s podcast interview with John Dewey
- David Warlick’s books on instructional technology and redefining literacy
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: elearn2005
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- How I'm Voting and Prepared to Vote in Oklahoma City November 6, 2018 - 2018
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Podcast333: Reflections on Social Media, School Change, 21st Century Learning Skills, and China - 2009
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007