Friend and technology guru Miguel Guhlin pointed me to Alex King’s great website for WordPress themes tonight. After visiting the link, select a theme with the popup window in the upper right corner to view it, the download link for that theme is to the right of the popup menu. Huge selection.
The one that caught my attention is “Neuron.” I may use that in a new WordPress blog I am working on setting up for work, to permit news submissions from multiple folks. The Neuron theme is very clean and nice. KISS in action. Miguel used it for the “TASTE: Technology for Administrators, Students, Teachers Everyday” site for Floresville ISD.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Normalizing Audio in an iPad Paper Slide Video with Auphonic - 2016
- Pushing Free and Paid iPad Apps using Meraki MDM - 2015
- Make Marvelous Movies by Tony Vincent - 2014
- Enhanced iPad Videos by Greg Kulowiec at Miami Device 2014 - 2014
- Sketchnote of Show What You Know With Media by Silvia Tolisano - 2014
- Introducing the PlayingWithMedia.com Video Library - 2014
- Show What You Know with Media - 2014
- Beware of iPhone "Melt" App Email and SMS Spam - 2013
- Notes from Gary Stager's Keynote: 2012 Interactive Learning Institute #k20ili - 2012
- This Is What Learning Looks Like by Gary Stager (Nov 2012) - 2012