Out of necessity rather than pure choice I am learning Linux terminal commands– for my own reference as well as potential benefit for others, I have started a new blog page titled Linux Help. I will be adding to this page in the weeks and months to come as I learn more…..
Don’t fret yourself that my blog will become a haven for Linux techno-talk– I assure you it will not. These tools are too powerful to ignore and not learn about, however. My work here is going to be of great benefit to a new article I am working on for School Library Journal, incidently, which is scheduled to come out in their January publication. The topic of my article is “Open Source in Education.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why I'm Switching from iPhone to Android (Part 1) - 2017
- Oklahoma City Public Schools Board Meeting Notes: 7 November 2011 - 2011
- Storychasing Times Square & Lady Liberty in NYC - 2011
- Photographic privacy is over - 2009
- Internet addiction a growing concern - 2009
- Gong Show dreams amidst amazing tales of Oklahoma and midwest history - 2008
- Podcast202: 21st Century Cartography by David Jakes - 2007
- Podcast201: So The World Is Flat. Now What? - 2007
- USB thumb drive security issues - 2006
- Linux and WordPress - 2005