Helping educators at any level learn new technology skills is a challenge, especially with the overloaded schedules everyone seems to habitually keep these days.
Some great suggestions and links have been provided on CogDogBlog’s post about “ePorts Raging.” Two of these models you might want to check out are:
- “LearnShops” offered by the Maricopa Center for Learning and Instruction
- Faculty development courses by the TLTGroup
Excellent resources! It would be great if some of the upcoming sessions would be podcast so those of us not able to attend in person could still benefit from the great ideas being shared by these organizations!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Podcast364: The ELL Bill of Rights - An Interview with Ruslana Westerlund @EllBillofRights - 2010
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Share the K12Online09 Printable Flyer at your school - 2009
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Welcome to Web 2.0 at SITE 2006 - 2005
- Dropload - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005