I am excited to have received notification today that my proposal to present “Welcome to Web 2.0” has been accepted by the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education at their 2006 annual conference in Orlando as a half-day hands-on workshop.
I will be presenting this the last day of the SITE conference on Friday, March 24, 2006. In addition, I will be presenting a roundtable on “Mathematics Educators use iTV via the Internet to Conduct Lesson Study” with Dr. Sandi Cooper of the Texas Tech College of Education. The date and time for the roundtable has not been set yet.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Podcast364: The ELL Bill of Rights - An Interview with Ruslana Westerlund @EllBillofRights - 2010
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Share the K12Online09 Printable Flyer at your school - 2009
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Dropload - 2005
- Faculty professional development models - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005