I am excited to have received notification today that my proposal to present “Welcome to Web 2.0” has been accepted by the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education at their 2006 annual conference in Orlando as a half-day hands-on workshop.
I will be presenting this the last day of the SITE conference on Friday, March 24, 2006. In addition, I will be presenting a roundtable on “Mathematics Educators use iTV via the Internet to Conduct Lesson Study” with Dr. Sandi Cooper of the Texas Tech College of Education. The date and time for the roundtable has not been set yet.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Reflections on Postmodern Cultural Conflict - 2019
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Podcast364: The ELL Bill of Rights - An Interview with Ruslana Westerlund @EllBillofRights - 2010
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Share the K12Online09 Printable Flyer at your school - 2009
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Dropload - 2005
- Faculty professional development models - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005