A variety of web 2.0 technologies are being used by people around the country to share dialog and content from conferences they attend. This podcast is an attempted synthesis of a videoconference in which I participated last Friday, December 2nd with Dr. Glen Bull and Susan Albaugh of the University of Virginia. We discussed possible goals and outcomes for blogging the upcoming SITE 2006 conference to be held in Orlando, Florida, as well as specific ways these goals could be accomplished with web 2.0 technologies.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Diagram of Blogging the Conference ideas from Dec 2nd
- Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education March 2006 Conference (Orlando, Florida)
- Technorati Tags – (link broken – Internet Archive Wayback Machine archive 31 Dec 2005)
- CMAP Tools (free, open-source concept mapping software)
Program Length: 18 min, 48 sec
File size: 4.3 MB
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Snow Day in OKC: An iMovie Trailer and iMovie Theater Adventure - 2013
- Setting Up Blogging Buddies with KidBlog, Excel and a Google Spreadsheet - 2012
- Ask Your School Board Members to Take Your State Standardized Tests - 2011
- Amazing Musical Creativity on an iPhone Guitar & iPad Drum Set #edapp - 2010
- Six years of 1 to 1 learning in Floydada, Texas - 2010
- Why are URL shorteners blocked by some content filters, websites, and wifi providers? - 2009
- A. Philip Randolph: Service Not Servitude - 2008
- Using the Dialectial journal to Read Biography and Historical Novels - 2008
- Toussaint Louverture and the Haitian Revolution - 2008
- Links for today's Pearl Harbor webcast / videoconference - 2007