I love dogs. And for some reason, I think some photos I have seen and taken in the past of dog noses are really funny.
I saw tonight that Flickr has a new “cluster” feature where you can see tons of photos of dog noses.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tips for Media Literacy and Avoiding Foreign Political Propaganda Influence - 2019
- 99¢ Podcast: Tell a Story in 5 Photos - 2011
- Envisioning a Cloud-based, Platform Independent Computing Future [VIDEO] - 2011
- The Case for Balanced Internet Filtering in Schools - 2010
- KFC and McDonalds Reinvent Themselves - Why Not Our Schools? - 2009
- Using FeedForAll to update #k12online Podcast Channels - 2009
- Tracking computer use by application with Slife - 2008
- Consider 1:1 learning in Korea - 2007
- Add blog post to Google Reader shared items without subscribing? - 2007
- The greatest university of all - 2006