This is the recipe I used this past Christmas to successfully cook a quite succulent prime rib for our Lubbock family.
Turkey pales in comparison to the amazing flavor of a well-cooked prime rib! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Student Voice, YouTube, & Digital Citizenship: Rachel Fryer on the TEDx Stage - 2016
- Fantastic Questions for Student Learning Reflections - 2015
- Join Our Google Hangout Today: 2014 EdTech Year in Review - 2014
- Comparing Differences in Website Statistics Between CloudFlare and Google Analytics - 2014
- Holiday iPhone and iPod Touch Application Pruning - 2009
- An Oklahoma City to Kansas City Amtrak Connection may be coming! - 2008
- More lessons learned on iPod video conversion - 2006
- Top web 2.0 priorities for 2007 - 2006
- More intelligent web on the way - 2006
- Classroom Audio Podcasting - 2005