My favorite podcasting software remains Audacity (free for Windows, Macintosh and Linux users) but I plan to give SoundTrackPro a try in 2006 as well (it is Mac-only). I also love Garageband, but have found it better suited for creating introductory and transition music pieces for podcasts rather than producing entire podcast shows. I also like QuickTime Pro, but since it does not permit direct export to MP3 I have stuck with Audacity, which does.
Technorati Tags: podcasting
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Self-Hosting Oral History Audio (or Lectures) with Free Podcast Generator Software - 2013
- FREE Playing with Media Meetups in Oklahoma City in 2013 - 2012
- Learning Culture Change the Critical Focus for iPad 1 to 1 Projects - 2010
- Learning about the iOS app Stickershop from a 7 year old #edapps - 2010
- Hedonism, Politics, Authoritarianism, Twitter and Political Change - 2009
- Sausage Balls: The Culinary Delight of the Holiday Season - 2007
- ClaimID and website verification - 2007
- Riya and Photo Face Recognition - 2005
- Teacher Man - 2005
- Podcast28: Educational Banners and Resolutions for 2006 - 2005