Well, tomorrow’s Macworld Expo should be exciting. According to ThinkSecret’s article from today, Apple announcements could include any of the following:
- New portables of some flavor, probably including Intel processors
- The Mac mini “refashioned as the centerpiece of the digital hub” of the home
- Feature length pay-per-view streaming film downloads via iTunes and .Mac
- Revs to iLife suite applications
- Apple Plasma TVs
Steve’s keynote tomorrow will not be webcast live, but MacDailyNews is going to have a live text-based update page from the convention center. I’d expect an archived video of the keynote to be posted to the web later in the day. (My guess is confirmed.)
I would put my money regarding tomorrow’s announcements on a new iBook tablet laptop, and a small, relatively inexpensive device that will stream iTunes music and videos from your home computer to your TV. I would expect the device would handle HD quality too, not just NTSC or even DVD quality.
It will be an exciting day to watch the web for news tomorrow! MacNN has a pre-show photo gallery already online, I know more photos will be coming tomorrow! Thanks to my Mac-insider cousin Devin Henley for the links and scoops! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Embed Twitter Widget in Dot Net Nuke (DNN) Website - 2015
- Disadvantages of Openly Sharing Media - 2014
- Yukon Students Learning Computer Programming with Scratch - 2013
- Introduction to the Common Core State Standards by Karen Robertson - 2012
- An Iterative Google Search (with advanced options) solves a MS Word File Saving Problem - 2012
- Learning about Glass Blowing in Santa Fe, New Mexico (videos) - 2011
- Podcast366: Interviews with Navy WWII Ace Ed Wendorf and Docents Aboard the USS Midway - 2011
- Good Memories from Denton and UNT - 2011
- Virtual DNA Fingerprinting Lab (1 to 1 Learning in Yarmouth, Maine) - 2011
- Brainstorm & Find Available Websites with DomainStorm - 2011