Patrick Dierschke, when he was working for ESC Region XV in San Angelo, Texas, shared some super PowerPoint Jeopardy templates that are still available online.
These PowerPoint files can be customized by a teacher or students to create Jeopardy-style quizzing games about any subject. Thanks to Patrick for sharing these, and ESC15 for keeping the links available!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 10 Things I Learned Teaching A Full Day iPad Workshop - 2015
- Thanks OKeducationTruths (Rick Cobb) For Your Courage & Leadership - 2015
- Documenting the 2014 Trapper's Rendezvous with iPhone Video - 2014
- Lessons Learned Using Puppet Pals on iPads in an After School Program - 2012
- What's So Common About Common Core? - 2012
- Classroom Management, Effective Instruction, and Student Motivation by Mark Mcleod - 2012
- A Call to Increase the Volume of our Profession in Educational Politics - 2012
- The Best Political Spin Money Can Buy - 2012
- Averting USB Famines - 2011
- A reminder to address and stop cyberbullying - RE: Cry of the Dolphins - 2010