Oh, the sorrows of sharing a single wireless broadband connection with others in a coffeeshop:
Whenever you see an Internet speed test where your “quality of service” is 1%, it’s a pretty bad sign.
The solution? Perhaps one day in the not too distant future, I’ll get a wireless PC card from a company like Xanadoo and have my own connection to the Internet wherever I roam…..
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Educational Technology Updates for January 2018 - 2018
- App Smash: Google Slides to Explain Everything to YouTube - 2016
- Thanks to Donors Choose Supporters of Classroom Sphero Project - 2015
- A Saturday Filled with Media Creation and #playingwithmedia - 2012
- Audio Podcasts Online for Technology Leadership: PLNs, Vision & PD - 2011
- Screencasts about finding copyright friendly media and using VoiceThread - 2010
- Latest Facebook Situation in Nashville Highlights Need for Social Media Guidelines in Schools - 2010
- Google Docs is NOT "clunky old PC software" - 2010
- Creativity, Interruptions, Boundaries and Leadership - 2009
- Reflections on EduCon 2.1 via an EdTechTalk Webcast - 2009