This podcast addresses how the iWeb application, included as part of iLife06 for Macintosh OS X, can be used by teachers to create blogs and easily publish media content from iPhoto, Garageband, or iMovie to the web on a password-protected .Mac website or a publicly-accessible website on .Mac or another webserver. I shared this presentation at the Apple Booth at the Texas Computer Education Assocation’s annual conference on February 10, 2006.
Program Length: 1 hour, 9 min, 8 sec
File size: 16.2 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: tcea2006
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- iPad Classroom Workflow: Publishing Student Videos to YouTube - 2015
- iPad Apps for PreK Aides and Students (Feb 2013) - 2013
- Podcast388: Oklahoma CCSS, TLE & Virtual School & Education Reform Update (Feb 2012) - 2012
- A Response to the Alleged Consensus on America's Failing Schools - 2012
- 24-25 February 2011: Google Tools Workshops in Claremore, Oklahoma (Tulsa area) - 2011
- There Is Not Failure - Just Learning (Death of a Social Network in Tulsa, Oklahoma) - 2011
- Podcast228: Pedagogic Crimes Against Students - 2008
- Google Tools and Digital Dialog - 2007
- FETC Podcasts - 2007
- How much bandwidth will that podcast consume? - 2007