This podcast addresses how the iWeb application, included as part of iLife06 for Macintosh OS X, can be used by teachers to create blogs and easily publish media content from iPhoto, Garageband, or iMovie to the web on a password-protected .Mac website or a publicly-accessible website on .Mac or another webserver. I shared this presentation at the Apple Booth at the Texas Computer Education Assocation’s annual conference on February 10, 2006.
Program Length: 1 hour, 9 min, 8 sec
File size: 16.2 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: tcea2006
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad Classroom Workflow: Publishing Student Videos to YouTube - 2015
- iPad Apps for PreK Aides and Students (Feb 2013) - 2013
- Podcast388: Oklahoma CCSS, TLE & Virtual School & Education Reform Update (Feb 2012) - 2012
- A Response to the Alleged Consensus on America's Failing Schools - 2012
- 24-25 February 2011: Google Tools Workshops in Claremore, Oklahoma (Tulsa area) - 2011
- There Is Not Failure - Just Learning (Death of a Social Network in Tulsa, Oklahoma) - 2011
- Podcast228: Pedagogic Crimes Against Students - 2008
- Google Tools and Digital Dialog - 2007
- FETC Podcasts - 2007
- How much bandwidth will that podcast consume? - 2007