It is sad so many people (apparently) find it productive to spend their time figuring out ways to fill email inboxes with spam as well as blog comment databases. These people really should get a life…..
Thanks to Spam Karma 2, spam comments sent to my blog are generally caught and placed in a “moderation” area where they can be confirmed as spam and deleted. Without programs like this, blogging would be a much more tedious and annoying prospect! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Creating Multimedia (enhanced) eBooks - 2012
- Introduction to Digital Storytelling by Alec Couros - 2012
- Occupy Your Digital Identity by Kurt Hochenauer - 2012
- Academic Integrity on a Digital Campus by Berlin Fang - 2012
- The Emerging & the Extreme by Lee Crockett - 2012
- Friends Don't Let Friends Use Internet Explorer - EVER! - 2011
- Inspired by OLPC, Nicholas Negroponte and Seymour Papert - 2010
- iPhone SDK brings Exchange support and more - 2008
- Podcast236: Let's Invent the Future - A Presentation for Oklahoma Superintendents - 2008
- Year of The Hangman Book Blog - 2006