I just discovered a cool way to embed a Bubbleshare narrated slideshow right within a blog post, by visiting Cheryl Oakes’ Webhead blog. Apparently, from any publicly viewable Bubbleshare album, just add the directory name “/blog” to the end, and you’ll see the HTML code you can copy and paste into your blog post to share the Bubbleshare album as embedded multimedia. Here’s my Bubbleshare slideshow about climbing Popo I created and blogged about last month as embedded media:
How cool is this?! (Very cool in my book.) Web 2.0 innovators continue to make powerful communication easier and more seamless.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Prepping a new iPad Mini for 3rd Grade - 2013
- Reflections on changing history, national identity, and cultural events in the American midwest - 2008
- Converting text to and from speech for accessibility and convenience - 2008
- Copyright questions and answers about iTunes, Podcasts, and Fair Use - 2008
- Alexander in the Boston Globe - 2007
- Avoiding shock and awe in Plato's cave - 2007
- First "digital dialog" podcast - 2007
- Podcasting in Higher Ed Roundtable - 2006
- WiFi Picture Frame - 2006
- SuprGlu feed river - 2006