Apple is offering a free “Digital Schools CD” featuring interviews with teachers, administrators and students for any educational institution in the U.S. Visit the “Rethink. The Value of Achievement” website and fill out a form to have one mailed to you. This is the introductory paragraph from the website:
Imagine a school where all students are engaged in learning every hour, every day. Imagine an environment where everyone is using powerful learning tools 24 x 7 to create, collaborate, and publish in the classroom and beyond. We invite you to rethink the value of achievement and how Apple can help to set learning free, enabling your students to pursue their limitless potential.
Interviews included on the CD focus on how other schools and leaders have worked to build 21st century learning environments.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- STEM Curiosity Links: Episode 1 (A Touchcast Video) - 2014
- Share the Joy of Pi Day Today - 2013
- Your Next Textbook Will be a Palantir - 2012
- Public Education isn't a war - 2011
- Ripping Personally Owned DVDs for iPhone or iPod Viewing: Legal and Technical Perspectives - 2010
- Why We Need Pi - 2009
- Digital Dialog: Join the conversation! - 2007
- Filters and student decision-making - 2006
- Writely goes to Google - 2006
- PodNova and Podcast Subscriptions - 2006