Apple is offering a free “Digital Schools CD” featuring interviews with teachers, administrators and students for any educational institution in the U.S. Visit the “Rethink. The Value of Achievement” website and fill out a form to have one mailed to you. This is the introductory paragraph from the website:
Imagine a school where all students are engaged in learning every hour, every day. Imagine an environment where everyone is using powerful learning tools 24 x 7 to create, collaborate, and publish in the classroom and beyond. We invite you to rethink the value of achievement and how Apple can help to set learning free, enabling your students to pursue their limitless potential.
Interviews included on the CD focus on how other schools and leaders have worked to build 21st century learning environments.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- STEM Curiosity Links: Episode 1 (A Touchcast Video) - 2014
- Share the Joy of Pi Day Today - 2013
- Your Next Textbook Will be a Palantir - 2012
- Public Education isn't a war - 2011
- Ripping Personally Owned DVDs for iPhone or iPod Viewing: Legal and Technical Perspectives - 2010
- Why We Need Pi - 2009
- Digital Dialog: Join the conversation! - 2007
- Filters and student decision-making - 2006
- Writely goes to Google - 2006
- PodNova and Podcast Subscriptions - 2006