Joe Lambert, co-founder of the Center for Digital Storytelling in California, shared a keynote address at SITE 2006 this week. This podcast is a rebroadcast of a question and answer dialog with Joe which followed his keynote on March 22, 2006.
Program Length: 58 min, 19 sec
File size: 14.0 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- The Center for Digital Storytelling
- SITE Digital Storytelling Blog
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- The Murmur community digital storytelling project in Toronto
- My notes from Joe’s question and answer session
- My digital storytelling social bookmarks
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Yukon Review Covers Spring Break 2013 Oklahoma Scratch Camp - 2013
- Open Access Crimes - 2012
- John Dewey on Playing with Ideas - 2012
- Digital Citizenship Lesson from Gilbert Gottfried: The (former) Voice of the Aflac Duck - 2011
- iPad as an Interactive White Board for $5 or $10 - 2011
- Google Reader Play - Just in time for iPad launch - 2010
- Thoughts on health care reform and corporate lobbying power - 2010
- Moving cheese and rollercoasters - 2008
- Strange iPod game sync issue - 2007
- Blogging intro curriculum - 2007