Joe Lambert, co-founder of the Center for Digital Storytelling in California, shared a keynote address at SITE 2006 this week. This podcast is a rebroadcast of a question and answer dialog with Joe which followed his keynote on March 22, 2006.
Program Length: 58 min, 19 sec
File size: 14.0 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- The Center for Digital Storytelling
- SITE Digital Storytelling Blog
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- The Murmur community digital storytelling project in Toronto
- My notes from Joe’s question and answer session
- My digital storytelling social bookmarks
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tips and Strategies for Remote Learning (March 2020) - 2020
- 4 Free WordPress Plugins to Reduce Comment Spam - 2014
- Add Music to iPad Stopmotion Videos with YouTube Capture - 2014
- Yukon Review Covers Spring Break 2013 Oklahoma Scratch Camp - 2013
- Open Access Crimes - 2012
- John Dewey on Playing with Ideas - 2012
- Digital Citizenship Lesson from Gilbert Gottfried: The (former) Voice of the Aflac Duck - 2011
- iPad as an Interactive White Board for $5 or $10 - 2011
- Google Reader Play - Just in time for iPad launch - 2010
- Thoughts on health care reform and corporate lobbying power - 2010