The Spring 2006 issue of Interactive Educator is available (PDF file) as a free download. On pages 34-37 you’ll find my article, “Laptop Learning: Reforming education with one-to-one learning.” It specifically focuses on Floydada ISD, the first TxTIP district to immerse its middle school teachers and students with laptop computers.
Interactive Educator is a publication of Smart Technologies. More information about the magazine along with free subscription information is available.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Comparing Sharing Spaces: Google Classroom and SeeSaw - 2017
- The Post-PC Age is Upon Us - 2013
- Teaching with an iPad in Minnesota About Playing With Media - 2012
- How to automatically publish blog posts to a Facebook page - 2011
- Painting with Light! LCD Pens, Circuits and Creativity - 2010
- No iPad Keynote Importing for Keynote '08 - 2010
- Quickly make a PowerPoint slideshow with 200+ photos - 2010
- Help make EduBloggerCon09 fantastic: Join the live conversation Saturday! - 2009
- Podcast243: Solutions for High School Reform Efforts in the United States (Part 1) - 2008
- Meaningfully addressing underage alcohol drinking - 2008