Well, the Easter Bunny is going high tech at our house this year. In addition to showing up with plastic eggs, real hard-boiled and decorated eggs and candy, he’s bringing “Lego Star Wars” and “Dora the Explorer: Journey to the Purple Planet”, both for Gamecube. (These purchases were both made strictly in the interest of my own educational research agenda on game-based learning, of course!) 😉
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- David Jakes on Learning Spaces (April 2016) - 2016
- Scratch Camp Facilitator Workshop (April 2016) - 2016
- Understanding Why eBooks "Feel Different" - 2013
- Separate Wifi Access Point Works Best with Apple TV on Busy Network - 2012
- Tips for adding images to Custom Google Maps #gct - 2011
- Podcast345: Open Educational Resources (OER) - Iowa 1:1 Institute - 2010
- Podcast344: Technology Trends in Higher Education (April 2010) - 2010
- How do you feel about students bringing laptops to class? - 2010
- Learners and teachers as tour guides - 2008
- Comments I had missed - 2007