Edutopia, the website of the George Lucas Educational Foundation, publishes a collaborative blog called “Spiral Notebook.” One of the contributors, Patsy Lanclos, is one of my favorite educational technology mentors and a super thinker on issues relating to authentic education and engaged learning via technology tools. Patsy was a primary author of our Texas state standards for technology integration in grades K-12, known as the Technology Application TEKS.
I am very pleased to see GLEF offering a blog with such outstanding contributors! Although not clearly marked on the site, an RSS and ATOM feed ARE available for aggregator subscriptions. Comments are moderated– my only suggestion is that GLEF add a comment submission field for the person’s own blog URL!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast441: iPads in Maker Studio by Shelly Fryer (May 2016) - 2016
- Clear Signs of Digitally Connected School Leaders - 2015
- Remove Disqus "Around the Web" Ad Images and Links from Your Blog - 2014
- Register to attend June and July 2011 Storychaser Workshops - 2011
- Web-based, Open Source Project Management Software Options - 2010
- BoxBe Courtesy Messages Discontinued - 2009
- Podcast317: Comparing Drop.io and Gabcast for Cell Phone Digital Recording - 2009
- An evening when DNS knowledge came in handy - 2009
- Military bloggers: Operational security risks or information warriors for transparency and truth? - 2009
- links for 2008-05-17 - 2008