- Technical Award
- Best Story
- Best Non-Fiction Film
- Best Fiction Film
- Best Picture
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast441: iPads in Maker Studio by Shelly Fryer (May 2016) - 2016
- Clear Signs of Digitally Connected School Leaders - 2015
- Remove Disqus "Around the Web" Ad Images and Links from Your Blog - 2014
- Register to attend June and July 2011 Storychaser Workshops - 2011
- Web-based, Open Source Project Management Software Options - 2010
- BoxBe Courtesy Messages Discontinued - 2009
- Podcast317: Comparing Drop.io and Gabcast for Cell Phone Digital Recording - 2009
- An evening when DNS knowledge came in handy - 2009
- Military bloggers: Operational security risks or information warriors for transparency and truth? - 2009
- links for 2008-05-17 - 2008