I am trying something different and NOT cross-posting to the TechLearning Blog this week. As you may know, I am one of the TechLearning “blogerati” and post each Friday on their website blog. In the past I have generally cross-posted both here and there, but tonight I wrote a new post about IE7 Beta for Windows there. True, I did blog about IE7 this week, but my thoughts for T&L were somewhat novel tonight– so you’ll have to venture over there if you want to check them out!
Feel free to comment over there as well– for some reason (not sure why) traffic is still high on the T&L blog site but the numbers of comments are down.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- MinecraftEDU student computer (client) configuration - 2014
- Google Chrome & Homebase" Computer Lab Setup - 2014
- Load Saved MinecraftEDU World on School Server - 2014
- Reflections on Graduation Rituals, Celebrations, College Debts and a Ph.D. - 2012
- Wow - 2010
- Summarizing copyright and fair use with a mashup of Disney movie clips - 2010
- Looking beyond coercion, tests and seat time - 2008
- links for 2008-05-19 - 2008
- Video in schools and underlying pedagogies - 2006
- Google Trends and Data Analysis - 2006