My son, Alexander, has added a new feature to his Lego Club Online website, showing the “cool creations” he made with actual legos and photographed using a digital camera. After uploading these images to the Lego Club website, they had to be “approved” by a moderator before showing up. This is an excellent feature of the website, and really serves to further enthuse young lego creators who want to safely share their innovative designs!
Alexander’s lego club online ID is legohome50. A podcast interview with Alexander about his use of the Lego Online website is available from April 18th.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Teachers as Prophets: The Power to "PROF-a-sigh" Into Students' Futures - 2019
- Ordering Supplies for STEMseeds Camp: Jitterbug Robots - 2015
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- Podcast318: Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses (Storychasing Part I - PodStock09 Keynote) - 2009
- links for 2008-05-20 - 2008
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006