I am finalizing a custom DVD this afternoon (created using iMovie and iDVD) and needed to capture still images of DVD scenes for the cover. Unfortunately, Mac OS X disables default screen capture functionality when any type of DVD is playing (commercial or homemade.) Thankfully, the free software program DVD Capture enables this functionality.
Thanks to the amazing Mac guru Devin Henley for this tip!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- Podcast318: Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses (Storychasing Part I - PodStock09 Keynote) - 2009
- links for 2008-05-20 - 2008
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006
- Custom lego cool creations - 2006