I may have an opportunity to help write an article for an upcoming special edition of USA Today involving distance learning. One feature involves “exotic” or remarkable distance learning experiences or stories that have happened or are happening now. Do you have any to share, or have you read any that come to mind? People taking an online class from the middle of the South Pacific, someone earning their degree from a mountain cabin deep in the Canadian Rockies… stuff like that. If you have read something along these lines, please include the link in your comment if you can find it!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast414: June 2014 Educational Technology Conference Updates - 2014
- #Playingwithmedia - Go beyond paperless - 2012
- TEDxOU in January 2012 and TEDxOKC 2011 Videos - 2011
- Sharing YouTube Activity Digital Breadcrumbs - 2011
- Avoid Controversial Related YouTube Videos When You Embed on a Blog #gct - 2011
- Jaycut, not YouTube, has the best online, free video editor today - 2010
- Mac OS 10.5.3 Address Book Syncs to Google! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-22 - 2008
- Hallmark of 21st Century Learning: Use of web video - 2007
- Administrators Who Blog, Read Blogs, and Podcast - 2007