I may have an opportunity to help write an article for an upcoming special edition of USA Today involving distance learning. One feature involves “exotic” or remarkable distance learning experiences or stories that have happened or are happening now. Do you have any to share, or have you read any that come to mind? People taking an online class from the middle of the South Pacific, someone earning their degree from a mountain cabin deep in the Canadian Rockies… stuff like that. If you have read something along these lines, please include the link in your comment if you can find it! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Safety Tip When Paying with Plastic - 2019
- #Playingwithmedia - Go beyond paperless - 2012
- TEDxOU in January 2012 and TEDxOKC 2011 Videos - 2011
- Sharing YouTube Activity Digital Breadcrumbs - 2011
- Avoid Controversial Related YouTube Videos When You Embed on a Blog #gct - 2011
- Jaycut, not YouTube, has the best online, free video editor today - 2010
- Mac OS 10.5.3 Address Book Syncs to Google! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-22 - 2008
- Hallmark of 21st Century Learning: Use of web video - 2007
- Administrators Who Blog, Read Blogs, and Podcast - 2007