High definition digital camcorders have recently (in the last year) become affordable for the prosumer market. Digital storytellers in different contexts should be interested in the benefits as well as tradeoffs of HD digital camcorder technologies. This podcast includes several interviews with high definition camcorder owners who share their perspectives, experiences and advice for others.
Program Length: 17 min, 44 sec
File size: 4.3 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Sony High Definition Camcorders
- Cineform AspectHD
- Panasonic’s P2 Format Explained
- Panasonic AG-HVX200 HD Camcorder
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- My year with an iPad - 2013
- Humor Can Help End PowerPoint Abuse - 2011
- Want to understand political Islam better? Yaroslav Trofimov is an excellent teacher - 2010
- Lincoln in 60 Seconds - 2009
- Live from Mount Vernon - 2009
- links for 2008-07-03 - 2008
- Thoughts on bit literacy and information overload coping strategies - 2007
- Bluetooth: My new best friend! - 2005