I’ve been having some problems using the FTP client I had since I updated to an intel-based Mac, but tonight I discovered a free, cross-platform FTP client that works great: Secure FTP by Glub Tech. It runs on Windows / Macintosh / Linux and is free for non-commercial use.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 10 Highlights from our Offline Colorado Vacation - 2016
- With TweetChat Offline, What Websites are Best for Twitter Edchats? - 2013
- Unplugging, Devices, Camping, Spades and Fairy Houses - 2013
- Supporting STEM Skills with Scratch #innovation2011 - 2011
- Connect your iPad to a shared (ad-hoc) wifi network on an Apple laptop - 2010
- How are you dealing with TMI? (Too Much Information) - 2009
- Expectations of doing much with little - 2008
- links for 2008-07-07 - 2008
- K-12 Online Conference 2007 Presenters! - 2007