Andy Carvin has posted a 50 minute audio podcast of former Maine governor Angus King presentation “A Brief History of Maine’s Laptop Program” from the Anytime, Anywhere Learning conference in Boston in June 2006, along with his notes from the session. Thanks to both Angus and Andy for sharing! 🙂
Incidentally, AALF has a great news feed for updates worldwide relating to 1:1 computing. I just wish they were publishing an RSS feed too!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast428: Student News Media Project Ideas - 2015
- iPhone Apps by Category (July 2013) Shared with ThingLink - 2013
- VERY limited cell phone reception - 2010
- iPhone 2.0 software update successful - at last - 2008
- Looking for a new wrapper or an entirely new sandwich? - 2007
- New tools and TIME - 2007
- Instructional Technology: PASSport II Resources for Oklahoma - 2007
- Congressional leaders forgetting the T in STEM - 2006
- Hao Wu released - 2006
- Walking amid shadows and light - 2006