Andy Carvin has posted a 50 minute audio podcast of former Maine governor Angus King presentation “A Brief History of Maine’s Laptop Program” from the Anytime, Anywhere Learning conference in Boston in June 2006, along with his notes from the session. Thanks to both Angus and Andy for sharing! 🙂
Incidentally, AALF has a great news feed for updates worldwide relating to 1:1 computing. I just wish they were publishing an RSS feed too!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast428: Student News Media Project Ideas - 2015
- iPhone Apps by Category (July 2013) Shared with ThingLink - 2013
- VERY limited cell phone reception - 2010
- iPhone 2.0 software update successful - at last - 2008
- Looking for a new wrapper or an entirely new sandwich? - 2007
- New tools and TIME - 2007
- Instructional Technology: PASSport II Resources for Oklahoma - 2007
- Congressional leaders forgetting the T in STEM - 2006
- Hao Wu released - 2006
- Walking amid shadows and light - 2006