I will be on a non-blogging vacation (per spouse request) for a bit, and I’d like to welcome Dean Shareski to the virtual keyboard! Dean is an educator, dad, and great thinker on educational technology issues from Moose Jaw, Canada, and has the blog and podcast “Ideas and Thoughts from an EdTech.”
Many thanks to Dean for taking the helm here as a guest blogger!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Undo a Typing Mistake on an iPhone by Shaking It - 2011
- How to turn on YouTube video comment moderation - 2011
- Over the Pond and Through The Fiber #aha-moment - 2010
- Benefits of Social Networking - 2009
- Dreaming of a free NetFlix for books site for student readers - 2008
- Podcast263: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast07 - iPhone Web Apps and Poll Everywhere in Education (Part 2 of 3 in our Cell Phones and Mobile Devices for Learning series) - 2008
- Deciding Ning "friends" to avoid - 2007
- Making myself at home - 2006
- Podcast72: Pros and Cons of Educational Blogging Options - 2006
- QuickTime tips - 2005