I found the Opposing DOPA wiki (http://dopa.pbwiki.com) this evening. This is a good resource with a draft legislative letter, the top 20 reasons to oppose DOPA, tools for teaching Internet Safety, and more.
Check it out and please add to the resources to make them better. And use them to take action: Especially to engage in more conversations with others in your sphere of influence and your community about these issues.
Technorati Tags: dopa
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Publishing eBooks to Amazon and iTunes iBookstore: Learning Curve Continues - 2011
- Convergence Media Examples from Mike Koehler of Smirk New Media - 2010
- Federal Guidance for ARRA Funds Released - 2009
- Digital Voice Recorders Turn Students Into Interviewers - 2009
- NOTk12onlineconference.org - 2008
- Fix for Podpress and WordPress 2.6 compatibility issue - 2008
- Podcast268: Conversations with Scott Swanson and April Hope about the first OLPC High School Student Chapter, 1 to 1 Laptop Immersion with Tablet PCs, and EduBloggerCon 2008 Student Reflections - 2008
- 1st Scratch Lesson with Alexander - 2007
- Podcast74E: Safe Digital Social Networking - 2006
- Podcast74: Safe Digital Social Networking - 2006