Kent Brooks and Scott Charlson from Western Oklahoma State College in Altus, Oklahoma, composed several fun songs about Moodle last week! John Denver, Dwight Yokum, Johnny Cash, and Martin Dougiamas would or will doubtless be delighted to hear Kent and Scott’s creativity applied to their tunes and software product! Feel free to use these songs in your own Moodle training workshops. Links are available in the podcast shownotes to individual song links, shared via CCMixter.org.
Program Length: 10 min, 06 sec
File size: 2.5 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Thank God I’m a Moodle Boy (CCMixter link)
- Moodle Keeps Me Hangin’ On (CCMixter link coming)
- That LMS Fire (CCMixter link coming)
- CrazyTalk Software – Create talking animated messages from any digital photo (Windows only)
- Western Oklahoma State College
- Oklahoma Distance Learning Association
- This podcast was created with Ubercaster (now in beta for Macintosh)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- iPhoneography Light Painting - 2013
- Stories we wish we had recorded or could record - 2010
- Create a free online survey with Google Forms - 2010
- Notes from the RTNDF Multimedia Workshop (Oklahoma) - 2009
- How can I join tonight's skypecast? - 2008
- Central Asia, Oil, Geo-Politics and Smart Playlists - 2008
- Podcast269: Background and Formative Ideas for the Storychasers Project - 2008
- Report from EduComm 2007 - 2007
- Sightspeed VOIP - 2006
- Podcast76: An Interview with Mr. and Mrs. Moodle - 2006