Jonathan and Michelle Moore have left their respective roles in the Winfield, Kansas public school system to work full-time in technical and instructional support roles for Moodle with Remote Learner. In this interview, they discuss their experiences with Moodle and open source instructional technologies, their new support roles with Moodle-using school districts, and the reasons school districts should be moving toward using and adopting Moodle with teachers and students at all levels. Moodle is a creative tool which invites learners of all ages to invent the future.
Program Length: 39 min, 53 sec
File size: 9.2 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPhoneography Light Painting - 2013
- Stories we wish we had recorded or could record - 2010
- Create a free online survey with Google Forms - 2010
- Notes from the RTNDF Multimedia Workshop (Oklahoma) - 2009
- How can I join tonight's skypecast? - 2008
- Central Asia, Oil, Geo-Politics and Smart Playlists - 2008
- Podcast269: Background and Formative Ideas for the Storychasers Project - 2008
- Report from EduComm 2007 - 2007
- Sightspeed VOIP - 2006
- RSS to Email with Feedblitz - 2006