This podcast features an interview with an 8 year old gamer, Alexander, who has spent many hours the past couple of weeks playing the demo of the upcoming game “Lego Star Wars II.” In the interview, Alexander discusses his abilities as a digital native to learn new computer interfaces quickly, the skills and abilities reinforced through gaming environments, and shares specific details about the differences and benefits of Lego Star Wars II compared to the first iteration of this extremely exciting game.
Program Length: 22 min, 31 sec
File size: 5.4 MB
(Click here to listen to this podcast) Show notes for this podcast include:
- Lego Star Wars II Demo (free download from AOL – WinXP required)
- LucasArts website for Lego Star Wars II
- LucasArts main website
- LEGO Star Wars II: Episode IV Revisited (8 August 2006 prediction article)
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Advanced Tips for iPhone Sharing on Social Media - 2013
- Cross-Posting Audio Podcasts & Phonecasts from Cinch to iPadio - 2012
- Working Behind a Filter: Resolve Shortened URLs with Unshort.me - 2012
- ACLU Sues Missouri School District for Overblocking Internet Websites - 2011
- Magical iPhone Photo Apps - 2010
- Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship Presentations for Students, Parents and Teachers - 2010
- Podcast327: Using Digital Technologies and Personal Learning Networks to Enhance Learning by Clif Mims (Podstock09 Keynote) - 2009
- Railroads and virtual connections - 2008
- Searching for the ideal StoryChaser camera - 2008
- 30 Days with Twitter by Bob Sprankle - 2007