I’m pleased to announce this evening after many weeks (if not months) of thought and planning, I have launched a new team blogging effort I’m quite enthused about.
“Eyes Right: A Team Blog About The Christian Journey of Faith” is now online, and I’ll be posting my thoughts related to Christianity, faith, and religion over on that blog rather than posting them here in their own blog category. I’m not going to move or delete any of my previous posts here, but rather just start blogging from time to time on “Eyes Right” when the topic is appropriate.
The vast majority of blog posts I write have to do with educational technology, literacy, web 2.0, and school reform issues– and I want to stay true to those themes here on “Moving at the Speed of Creativity.” I am a multi-dimensional person, and I both enjoy and I think need to write about more than just education and technology issues– but I think that can be done more effectively and even more freely in forums which are more specific to the topic and purpose of the writing. I am not doing this in response to specific people who have corresponded with me with this request, but rather because of my own perception that I’ll be freer to write what I want to in a thematically-specific forum focused on Christianity and faith.
Thankfully, several other folks have accepted my invitations to also blog on “Eyes Right,” and I think as a resource and forum it will be much richer with a diverse set of voices, rather than just mine. So if you’re interested, check it out and subscribe to the “Eyes Right” feedburner feed. If you’re interested in posting as a contributor, register on the blog and post. Several of us will function as editors to approve posts by contributors who are not already established as authors on “Eyes Right.” The new features of WordPress 2.0 which permit different roles (subscriber, contributor, author, editor, and administrator) are excellent and well-suited to a team-blogging initiative like this one!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Send Web Articles to Kindle from an iPhone with Readability - 2012
- Use a Google Docs Spreadsheet to Send Text Message Alerts to Students - 2011
- Make free phone calls to land lines (US and Canada) from GMail #gct - 2010
- Easily Sync Google Calendars to your iPhone - 2010
- Why publish school updates on Facebook? - 2010
- Translate your WordPress blog into 40+ Languages - 2009
- iPod Touch Camera and Mic Coming Sept 9? - 2009
- Student Reporter interviews President Obama - 2009
- Oklahoma Social Media Publishers: Throw Your Voice on October 3! - 2009
- StoryChasers Brainstorm 4 - 2008